Course Description: This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with Continual Service Improvement. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Main Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice, Continual Service Improvement principles, purpose and objective.
- Knowing the important role of Continual Service Improvement in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Continual Service Improvement processes
- The application of Continual Service Improvement processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure Continual Service Improvement performance.
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Continual Service Improvement.
- The roles and responsibilities within these processes and the activities for supporting the Service Management Lifecycle.
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding Continual Service Improvement.